Suzy Cat

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Yarn Bombers!

Hello!
I'm just popping in to share some photos with you.

We had a lovely day in Saltburn yesterday.  We enjoyed fish & chips and ice cream, walking along the sea front - but most of all - I especially enjoyed seeing that the Yarn Bombers have been busy after the Olympic display.

Take a look -











Wonderful!

Hope you enjoyed them too!

I'm also enjoying reading your blogs and keeping up to date with all you're up to.

The tooth problem is ongoing.  Still on the waiting list for a root filling that has been a little complicated.

After suffering with a painful leg and sciatica for over a year a MRI scan has showed that my hip and some of my spine has crumbled with arthritis.  I am on the waiting list for a hip replacement. As I won't be able to drive for 6 weeks after the op I am hoping to get lots of crafting done!!

Make the most of the sun while it's out, wear your hats & suncream and look after yourselves.

Love Cx

4 comments:

  1. Love the yarn bombing! Photos of yarn bombing always makes me smile.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, what fab pics! so glad to hear you are getting somewhere with regard to your back and hip, lots of love to you and hope all goes well with the opp.
    Jenny, Knitting Basket, Hawes xx
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi again Christine, have you visited Hawes recently?
    yarn bombers have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you are going through it at the moment aren't you! I hope you soon get sorted, I had a root canal earlier this year, but I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, just expensive!
    All the best sweetie.
    love Fi x

    ReplyDelete